sábado, 15 de enero de 2011

EXPRESS YOURSELF






No se por donde empezar,de momento a escribir en ingles,para que los de aqui practiquen y para que llegue a mas gente.
So i thing to express yourself it's the best you can do in life,it's not always easy,you can't heart someone,or you don't always offer the best part of you.
You can do it through the music,writting,drawing,making pictures,videos..wherever.
In my expression i always like to offer the best part of me,so that's why sometimes i don't writte,i don't make pictures..i don't express myself.
but i feelt i have to restart this blog to star expressing myself again.
I hope you like the pictures.
lots of love

2 comentarios:

  1. Esmeralda+Gavina

    colaboraron Rosalia Salas,Adriana Escudero,Manu Moreno,Maria Mora

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe from my point of view that,s the best way to express yourself making pictures,writting...from your feelings,your soul,your mind...so you get feel free.

    ResponderEliminar